Azzad representatives attend conferences and trade shows and give a variety of seminars and workshops across the country and online. If you attend any of the events below, we hope you’ll stop by the Azzad booth and visit us. You can also contact us to schedule a seminar in your community.
Seminars, webinars, and workshops
Conferences, conventions, and trade shows
- April 14 – 16: ICNA annual convention, Baltimore, booths 702 and 704
- April 26 – 28: Morningstar Investment Conference, Chicago, booth 260
- June 30 – July 3: ISNA Convention, Chicago, booth 1007
Request a seminar
Azzad’s financial professionals offer a variety of seminars and workshops on topics including:
- Calculating zakah on modern financial assets
- Halal investing basics
- Investing for retirement
- Investing for education
- Islamic inheritance, financial planning, and estate planning
- Establishing a waqf (endowment or trust)
If you would like to request a workshop on any topic related to halal investing and financial planning, please contact us. We ask that the institution or group requesting the seminar have at least 25 people who are likely to attend before we can commit to travel. Online seminars are also possible.