Meet The Managers
Would you attend a college where only one professor taught multiple subjects, from engineering to writing to medicine? So why would you entrust your money to just one portfolio manager?
Azzad has selected a team of experienced institutional money managers to manage our mutual funds and investment portfolios. Selecting money managers and evaluating their ongoing performance is a critical part of what we do. We choose managers we believe will have the greatest potential to drive our portfolios’ long-term performance by generating excess returns, in accordance with our halal investment philosophy.
Our multi-manager selection process strives to identify top talent:
- We perform an in-depth assessment of a firm’s investment team including its expertise, resources and background;
- Managers must demonstrate a commitment to delivering competitive performance within our halal investment restrictions;
- We continue to conduct ongoing, rigorous due diligence on our managers to ensure their investment process continues to be a promising fit for our program;
- Our investment committee meets regularly to assess a manager’s performance, review their portfolio and discuss their overall contribution to our program;
- Managers are replaced if quantitative results no longer meet our qualitative expectations.
We invite you to learn more about our managers by clicking on the links below:
- Azzad Asset Management, Inc – REIT strategy, dividend strategy
- Ziegler Capital Management – large cap and mid cap growth strategies
- SKBA Capital Management, LLC – large cap value strategy
- Tributary Capital Management – small cap value strategy
- Scout Investments – international strategy
- Kayne Anderson Rudnick – small cap growth strategy
- Federated Investment Management Company – halal fixed income strategy