Azzad Wrap Program
Opening your Ethical Wrap account is a simple process. Contact us at 888-862-9923, and an adviser will help you:
- Complete our investor profile questionnaire to help us better understand your investing profile and risk tolerance.
- Starting with your profile, we will assign you to one of our recommended asset allocation strategies.
- Meet with your Azzad Asset Management financial advisor. Together, we’ll review your plan, make any needed adjustments and begin the process to open the appropriate accounts. We will work with you to transfer and consolidate any accounts you may have with other firms.
- As your financial situation changes, consult with your adviser on goals that are important to you, including planning for and stretching your assets through retirement, saving for children’s education, estate planning, charitable giving and all your financial needs.
- Access your account online to view your performance, transaction history, holdings, statements and more.
Forms and Literature
If you do not find the form you need, please call us for assistance at 888-862-9923.
Before opening your Ethical Wrap Account, please request and read and acknowledge our part 2A of our firm’s Form ADV which includes the Wrap Brochure (Appendix 1) and sign an investment advisory agreement with us. These forms can be obtained by calling us at the number above.
These forms are saved in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download it for free here.
Account Transfer Form
Internal Account Transfer Form
FINRA Member Approval Form
Account Change Request Form
Electronic Funds Transfer Form
IRA Beneficiary Designation Change
Beneficiary IRA Account Amendment Form
IRA Distribution Form
Qualified Plan RMD Form
Transfer on Death Agreement
Withdrawal Request Form